Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ears Peirced

Just a couple of days ago I was able to put some new earrings in and take my studs out. Before that happened me and my mom went to "Justice" the store and bought about twenty two pairs of earrings. So a couple days after I had my other earrings in not my suds.. They got infected! It hurt So Bad! It was the day of Conference and we were trying to try to take them out all day, but finally when we got them out my ears were all bloody and there was puss all over my earrings and in my ear. We got them all cleaned and then we decided to put my studs back in so they would get better. They are starting to feel a lot better. I am so glad that we always have just the right medicine to fix it up.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute with your ears pierced!!! Have you switched em' yet? It has been 6 weeks!!! You've had em' forever it seems!!

    ReplyDelete